Friday, October 30, 2009

Hanging on to the green


newest recruit..roo or hen? As long as we don't lose to the evil cornfield









everyone gets along as long as there is food to share
I am appreciating the last days of colour on the ground.
Although the mud can go anytime..
Some cleanup is in order but I am procrastinating
probably in denial about the encroaching season of ..snow. We are seriously contemplating purchase of a snowblower -we have relied on the schedules of local snow removal guys and it's always hit and miss..
and anxiety producing as we cannot budge from here when it's too deep..
Well it's almost 7 am and i am off to feed piggies /chickens..and ready myself for final workaday..ahhh friday! I guess if this was January I would already be outside by now in the midst of the white stuff..

No comments: