Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A balancing Act







Well I am newly ensconced in this job and feeling activated and energized. I suppose I am a person who needs/craves change -and become complacent and dull if I don't enforce it in some way. The constant grey sky is playing on my spirit a little-but mostly because the days are shorter now too..Trying to figure out how to fit in life tasks into a much shortened week. I am also trying to not be so hard on myself..to slow down and take it in..I haven't worked full time for over 8 years..and do not want to crumble in and give everything up. I am the prime house keeper/animal caregiver here however-and this causes me to feel pretty responsible for everything. How to fit in art..fitness.reading? (and quality time with critters) I am determined!

No comments: