Wednesday, November 17, 2010

showtime...

I typically get a little excited and antsy when a show/sale approaches..two more days and I am trying to fit in bits and pieces of readiness with my other (consuming mentally,emotionally) work life..will  I pull it off? Here's hoping...eeeeek!
The darkness is setting in early evenings with the time change-and my play/contact time with wee outdoor beasties is further limited..Do |I sound like I resent my work life? Ha!
I enjoy my contacts with clients profoundly-but it does drain my life force..Being committed to a time frame also feels restrictive and binding-yet there is a gratefulness in being able to be employed and interact with others in a meaningful way.i am trying to tweak my hours so I allow myself some spaces-to create.. .to be home based.. it means using up my vacation time creatively..w'ell see..


wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heartily do hope a schedule re-shuffle works out for you. Of course you appreciate being employed! But all creative people long for more freedom. And all creature/beastie lovers long to give more love to their beasts.

The examples of your work are oh so rich and beautiful.