Monday, December 06, 2010

A little more cuteness never hurts

I have just experienced the nicest weekend in a long time with my daughter..She visited with us due to a doctor's appointment in our town today - we had two whole nights with her ..and she was with us the entire time hurrah! My almost twenty year old daughter..sigh..and so much evidence of her spark and maturity..I feel  so proud of her!
Taking a couple of days off recently have bolstered my energy and well being also-work and it's demands were wearing on me and I am not a natural,dedicated full time worker. There is a lot of "give' in my work ..so at times  I need to give back a bit to me and my universe ;-) ..
my s.o. kindly took a day off today to drive her back in threatening snow squallish conditions..so I am comfy ,warm and content here at home on a scheduled vacation day..spending time with Ollie,Savannah,cats ..and now welcome to..









                                          Eddie ..formerly Buddy





 Ollie is adjusting...
 a rare still moment..

Gus finds a cozy nook in bathroom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if one is going to add more cute to their life, one may as well go all the way. You certainly did so with that Eddie of yours. Good for you:)

artistickitty said...

Oh yeah!!! Doesn't get much cuter than a Jack Russell...and Eddie's a looker. I have one myself. Her name is Dot Dot (aka "The Dotmonster" ☺) Tons of fun, as well as way up there on the cute-O-meter, they are. I know your Eddie will bring you lots of smiles.

Heather Murray said...

thank you carey and artistickitty..it's a busy yet vibrant household indeed with edgar..eddie ..he's amusing and also a wonderful challenge to integraye into our menagerie