Wednesday, July 14, 2010

a norwalk in the dark


the view outside my office window when I returned to work..A little smiling tug never hurts..
Finally feeling myself again after a most dreadful and virilant bout of norwalk or norovirus..Not the recommended way to reduce pounds..and most unpleasant in a heat wave..This terrible virus struck my whole family down like dominos..thankfully we are all mostly better ..makes one appreciate health and it's bounty.

Although the doelings have a romping area at present they share space with the pots -and there is much chasing around and mayhem..While we wait patiently for fence guy to do his thing we have been walking the goats around on leads so that they may have some pasture time daily



they are certainly more calm and connected with us now..sigh
Luna being herself

flowers are awesome..my energy to pull weeds..not
the chicks are maturing into...^ gender still unknown..but they are content thus far

my daughter..bonding

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy pics! Glad you're all feeling better.

Was just reading your film list. We share many favorites. Have you seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

Anonymous said...

Happy pics! Glad you're all feeling better.

Was just reading your film list. We share many favorites. Have you seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

Heather Murray said...

hi Carey..tried to take a glimpse at your blog..but couldn't access it? Any clues to how I could view your blog? Cheers heather

Anonymous said...

Alas, I am sans blog. But I emailed you:)