Friday, July 23, 2010

don't fence me in



I am finally  totally in peace now that we have our goat fencing complete! No more carrying the girls from pen to pen..worrying about rain and weather ..and being chased (even in play) by the jealous piggies..yea!! Still have to latch the gate-but it is a beautiful ,functional site indeed!
a young fiddler at Keady


My birthday was grand..lots of recognition and focus..I spent the day off meandering to Keady market (where I scooped fresh raspberries, peas in the pod and  local garlic!..no chickens however..although there were some sweet young silkies...) later i visited my favorite Sally Ann in Port Elgin and found some fun and funky summer clothes and chunky glasses..I returned to have a warm visit with a good friend and much later dinner with my family..out..perfect....



my birthday lunch..roasted veggie kebabs


me trying to be creative in Stephen`s bus


the fence!

flowers that susan brought..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I understand the relief of having good critter quarters! It's the best peace of mind.

Hey, Happy Birthday one day late!