Monday, July 27, 2009

The Joy of July























Winston and Hank enjoying the great outdoors.. grunting,running and rooting
!





















projects from children's mixed media art class..art dolls,birdhouses,altered books..



























































It may be the coldest,dampest and most unseasonably grey July in my recollection..but I have enjoyed the fresh weather..and the ambundant growth in my garden. I am no longer a heat wave person ..although I do sympathize with those who have counted on sunny days for their holidays..I am happy to rely on my simple fan at night to bring in the breeze. Although a busy month with many art classes and gallery show to set up and take down it's been refreshingly smooth and gratifying..maybe it's my way of dealing with life now-going a little more calmly..trying to pick and choose where to put my energies. Being sandwiched between needs of elderly parents and launching my 18 year old out into the world it has all been quite full throttle on the emotional plane. my balance? Art..and well..all of our companion animals which bring much joy,amusement and comfort into our world..The new boys..Hank and Winston..add another level of love and sweetness and a dash of humour into the mix!


















No comments: