Friday, July 17, 2009







Although it's been a chilly summer..I have found the temperature energizing. I am happy to not have a heat wave. I believe all of our creatures have been content also..Better to frolic in long cool grasses and stretch out in the shade . I think the bugs are finally down a bit although a few stray deerflies continue to nip and mosquitoes seem a little ravenous too as well. I am walking more and taking care of the physical side of me..This ol' body has to last me another 30-40 years ! As my birthday is around the corner I reflect on my time on earth and feel quite blessed by my passage thus far. Reconnecting with nature and living in the kind of environment that allows me to be soothed by the outdoors has been a gift. Recognizing that the distance from hustle,bustle,concrete has been good for my psyche and soul.

No comments: