Sunday, April 19, 2009

red head with chickens







decided to change my hair colour..it's my prerogative :-))



sweet freedom..and maybe a few dog food treats











the coop





Ok I am loving the longer days and the shedding of layers (clothes that is) It's still in between. I am unclear about what is being planted in the fields around us..and hope it's green and pretty and that they don't dust the air with pesticide(ha ..likely scenario!) The chickens are merry and free..and they seem motivated to lay more lovely elliptical eggs ..I adore watching them scramble and run ..that crazy zig zag side to side shuffle and communicate in adoring ways that only chickens can do - Listening to their coos and cackles is music to my ears..Am I chicken obsessed? Boldness has brought them to the porch where I get a sidelong look from Luciano the roo..Perhaps wondering why we have the larger home? (and why I coloured my hair?!!)

No comments: