Tuesday, February 08, 2011

A little urban getaway

Sometimes I have to be pushed out of the door-but in reality a change of scenery is usually a good thing. The trouble being that my scenery is beautiful and to travel endlessly (and for me it is endlesssly due to the fact I only travel small highways to reach my destination) i had the pleasure of attending a good artist friend's opening saturday afternoon in Toronto and parked quite expertly on a narrow downtown road on top of a little snowbank..navigating can be tricky..butI I enjoy the adventure of it!
















Exploring little shops and taking in the styles and airs of the locals provided me with wonderful eye candy..A late lunch in a small unassuming Korean restaurant was a culinary miracle.I felt soothed and gastronomically attended to.Later a dinner with another artist friend's eleven women friends proved to be a heavenly tonic on a cold winter's night..

No comments: