Thursday, November 19, 2009

How did it get so Chaotic?


This week just got a little more busy then I had intended..trying to get myself tucked in early at night to reserve energy..

Luckily new workplace is calm and quite warm and inviting.It's just the life that I need to fit into the little spaces in between. With dark setting in so early I don't have time i would like to have with my outdoor critters-and pots have been mischievious with their escape plots so I must keep them in until i can mend their fences !I lost another hen this week to the $%#(* cornfield ! and fox? I won't free range them next year if corn is planted again..too risky and sad!
On a very positive note..visiting daughter in Guelph this Saturday..and showing and selling my art in Local Artsy Christmas show on Sunday..

No comments: