Wednesday, May 06, 2009

May Musings




Well obsession for the chickens continues..my lovely hen Consuella is broody..sitting on at least eight eggs.I did not candle them so have no idea how many are actually fertile..we'll see...She is quite dedicated to the cause however..her little furnace keeping those eggs toasty and warm..a living incubator!


The others are happily taking dirt baths in all my garden plots-eating bugs (wish they would clear out the blackfly population but that's another story!)


This last week has been hopping..set up an exhibit at Marketside in Owen Sound on Friday and trying to go to the gym every second day or so..(a new energized me ha!)


our home is opening up once more..and we have the outdoors as our extra living room again (that is when we are not dodging blackflies!)

2 comments:

tammy smith said...

hi Heather-
I found your blog via Etsy on my favorites list and I'm so glad because I love your work! Your blog is also wonderfully different-especially the chicken photos...I'm adding your blog to my list if that's okay.
Tammy

Heather Murray said...

thanks for stopping by Tammy and your kind comments too are appreciated..yes please do add my blog if you like..I will check out yours too right now...:-) Cheers Heather