Monday, June 02, 2008

I don't want to go to work Part 2

gardening gear

Luciano in the morning..ready to harass the girls...

Chester ..ruminating...
my first early morning view...............
sunset.last night




Yes it's true..i am happy to hunker down and smell the roses..er tulips etc..Perhaps it's that stage of life i am in where life suddenly feels fragile and fleeting..but it's a lovely morning outside..and i would much rather pick weeds. The blackflies have received my humble offerings of bits of flesh (ooo.. yuch..did i say that?!) and alas even with my ever so fashionable net hat they have managed to find the inviting pink gaps! as i write ..type I am tempted to scratch my ankles..but i will resist..I eill also resist capitalizing my I's ..(such is my rebel mood this morning!) i guess i had better shower and participate in the world again..

No comments: